Siberia Airlines JSC holds AGM

Yesterday, Siberia Airlines JSC held the annual general meeting attended by the shareholders who possess 89.88% of the total voting stock.

The points on the agenda included approving of the annual report for 2005 and of the annual accounting report, including the profit and loss statement and profit and loss distribution. The shareholders also considered the rate, the terms, and the format for dividend payments for 2005, elected the inspection committee and the company’s auditor.

The attendees elected nine Board Members: V.F. Filev (GD of Siberia Airline JSC), N.V. Fileva (GD of S7 Group CJSC), A.V. Gribkov (Board Member of EuroFinances Investment Company JSC), A.A. Koshkin (GD of Sibmost JSC), I.B. Kuznetsov (GD of Firm Factor Ltd.), T.I. Lomovtseva (Director for Property and Corporate Issues of S7 Group CJSC), I.Yu. Shilina (Deputy Head of Siberian Interregional Department of Russian Foundation for Basic Research), Yu.V. Tolmachev (Federal Property Management Agency leading executive), A. A. Windermut (Deputy GD). The newly elected Board once again decided on Albert as Chairman.

Другие материалы по теме: