Regional bauxite ore maker considers improvement suggestions

The Technical Committee of SevUralBauxiteRuda (SUBR) JSC considered four improvement suggestions last Friday. The first proposal had to do with modifying the cells of the gig operating at -860 meters in Little Red Riding Hood mine. The idea belongs to Deputy Winning Director of No. 14 mine V. Martynov and has already been implemented in the construction of the cells, which saved the company 168,000 RUR and caused no technological complications.

The second suggestion was made by Power Engineer of Kalyinskaya mine I. Kazantsev, who presented the updated version of current-collecting roller for the electric locomotive; the new model can save up to 428,000 RUR a year.

S. Serikov, M. Zaitsev, and Yu. Pilyutik suggested changing the design of the safety brake drive in the groove of Cheremukhovskaya mine. The modified drive has been operating in the 8H groove, lifting and holding the load while the crab is being used. This new model increases the safety of the operation as well.

Chief Power Engineer A. Shershnev and Patch Director S. Dubrovskiy of Novo- Kalyinskaya mine proposed using AOSH-4 lighting unit for getting 220V voltage from the 320V supply main, which makes using electrical appliances underground safe.

Другие материалы по теме: