Vysokogorsky Ore Mining and Processing Enterprise JSC to launch additional server-based networks

Vysokogorsky Ore Mining and Processing Enterprise JSC (part of Evraz Group) started preparation works to launch some additional server-based networks and LANs at Yestyuninskaya mine and Vysokogorsky processing plant.

So far, special ovens for server-based network equipment have been installed at the headgear of Yestyuninskaya mine. Since the mine is located at a considerable distance, the company has employed radio-relay communication instead of an expensive cable grooming, thus saving money and ensuring a more reliable connection.

The introduction of a server-based network at Yestyuninskaya mine is to open up the possibility of more efficient salary accounting. In general, the additional server-based networks are to secure sustained performance of the company’s computer systems and to speed up the application software execution.

At the moment, the company’s software operations are supported by seven servers placed at the company’s workshops; radio-relay communications are implemented at three of company’s units.

Другие материалы по теме: