Teyskiy subsidiary of Evrazruda ready for launching first stage of Izykhgoskoye deposit development

Teyskiy subsidiary of Evrazruda (ore maker and part of Evraz Group) is fully prepared to launch the first stage of Izykhgoskoye deposit development, scheduled for early November. This first stage includes Yuzhniy mine and a number of roads, mains, a transformer substation, and a 36-km-long highway leading from the mine to the grinding and processing plant. The road will only be put into operation at the end of the year, but technical vehicles can already use it okay. After it receives four large Volvo dumpers, Teyskiy will start transporting ore from the deposit using this route.

The enterprise already owns two Komatsu bulldozers, one Liebherr lift truck, a drilling rig, some excavators, an automobile, and a fuel servicing truck. In addition to Volvo dumpers, the company is also going to buy a vehicle suitable for gritting roads, a motor grader, and a special automobile fit for transportation of explosives.

As the ore to be extracted from Yuzhniy mine does not need to undergo first-stage processing due to high iron content, it will only be ground at the grinding and processing plant and then transferred to Abagurskiy plant for agglomeration.

The second stage of the deposit (including Central mine and refuse heaps) will be put into operation in the second half of 2007. The enterprise is expecting to start extracting ore at Central mine in December 2007, reports the spokesperson for Evrazruda.

Другие материалы по теме: