Anonymous letters blackening honest builders are probably sent by Noviy Grad, claims Vasiliy Ganzhin of Right to a Dwelling

‘One of the regional builders used my name and the name of our NGO to send a blackening letter to the local authorities. I believe this was done at the order of Noviy Grad’s management,’ Chairman of Right to a Dwelling Vasiliy Ganzhin said to UrBC.

‘The letter contains dubious data on Ural Alliance; the company is accused of low-quality performance and unauthorized construction. What I would like to particularly emphasize is that Ural Alliance is an honest and law-abiding developer, so any criticism leveled against them is false and ungrounded. I have never said anything to that extent,’ he explained.

Mr. Ganzhin said the letter used their NGO’s official letter head and contained his forged signature.

Now, Ural Alliance is one of the creditors of HydroSpetsStroy Ltd. (Noviy Grad’s general contractor), and the latter owes them more than 50 million RUR. HydroSpetsStroy Ltd. is currently undergoing bankruptcy proceedings.

Другие материалы по теме: