Ural Airlines welcomes first passengers who use offer on Saint Petersburg

Ural Airlines was happy to service the first passengers who’ve used the airline’s special offer that provides for a flight from Yekaterinburg to Saint Petersburg and back and a hotel reservation.

‘My friend and I were going to visit an exhibition in Saint Petersburg. I checked out the carrier’s website to book the tickets and I saw this special offer; I told my friend about it, we thought it over and decided that this was a good offer for us. So we saved both time and money. I have to go on business trips quite often, and having a hotel reservation made alongside with the booking of the ticket is quite convenient. I hope this service will be available online in the future as well,’ says Ekaterina Kungurtseva.

The package covers a flight from Yekaterinburg to Saint Petersburg and back and a one- to three-day stay at a single or double room at Azimuth hotel (breakfast included).

‘The hotel is nice, the service is good, and the food is tasty. Everything was great, so I’d recommend this special offer to all of my co-workers and friends who plan to fly to Saint Petersburg,’ Ekaterina Kungurtseva adds.

The package is available at any of Ural Airlines’ booking offices and at Wings Travel Club outlets within five days of the flight. For further details, call 8-(343)-345-36-45 or 8-800-2000-262 (toll-free within the Russian Federation).

Days
Double room (per person )
days
Single room
8 400
9 400
9 700
11 700
11 000
14 000

The price of the package does not include the fuel fee (determined by the Central Bank’s ruble exchange rate on the day of the order); price quotations refer to May 13, 2008.

Другие материалы по теме: