Ural Airlines to get new planes

‘Sverdlovsk Region is a special region in terms of its development, given particularly the number of locals who fly abroad. Our task is to make Yekaterinburg an easy-to-reach city. All the airplanes we buy can operate flights to any destination on the globe, and we are planning to get some long-distance aircraft like Airbus A330 or Boeing 767 that will make it possible to travel non-stop to places like Japan. I am positive that these plans will be carried out,’ General Director of Ural Airlines Sergey Skuratov said at a press conference in Yekaterinburg.

‘We launched a scheduled flight to Beijing last year, and nearly all the tickets for these two weekly flights get sold. To tell the truth, I was surprised to discover such a numerous Chinese community in Yekaterinburg. It’s true that there are a lot of Russians who do business with China among our passengers, too. All in all, the eastern direction looks very promising, and we intend to expand there,’ Skuratov added.

‘This year, we’ll start operating flights to Magadan with stops in Irkutsk and Novosibirsk and will introduce more flights to Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Yakutsk, and other places. Besides, we gladly accepted Rosaviation’s invitation to join the discount program for passengers flying from the Far East to Moscow and Saint Petersburg. I’m sure we’ll have a lot of work to do. Finally, we are to launch more international flights, to Rome, Spain, Bulgaria, and Slovenia, for example,’ the executive noted.

Другие материалы по теме: