URSA Bank’s Chelyabinsk-based subsidiary holds Super-Agent 2007 contest

URSA Bank’s Chelyabinsk-based subsidiary evaluated the results of its Super-Agent 2007 contest on June 2, 2007; the contest was held on April16-May 31, 2007 and involved over 50 realtors from 34 real estate agencies. In order to apply for a prize, a realtor had to try to process as many URSA Bank’s mortgage loans as possible. Elena Puchnina of Kvartirniy Otvet Agency won the first prize (a laptop), with three other shortlisted candidates receiving smaller prizes.

‘Our agency was very lucky, as we’ve actually won two times (one of our employees won the fourth prize), which is just delightful. I’ve been cooperating with URSA Bank since July 2005 (Uralvneshtorgbank, as it then was). Last November, when mortgages were only appearing on the market, we were Chelyabinsk’s first agency to pilot these new products. I feel URSA Bank’s mortgages are very suitable as the bank offers nice terms of payments and reasonable first installments; it treats the customers nicely. I would like to thank URSA Bank’s employees for their professional skills and for sparing no effort when helping a customer buy an apartment,’ Ms Puchnina said.

Другие материалы по теме: