Ural Treasures Bank hits Ural banks’ rating

According to the Expert Ural magazine (Vol. 40 (303)), Ural Treasures Bank was rated the Urals’ 16th largest bank in terms of asset volume in the first half of 2007: the bank’s assets amounted to 8,156 million RUR on July 1, 2007. It was also declared 20th largest bank in terms of ATM cash turnover, which means the bank was nicely promoted from the 11th position it was given in July 2006.

In addition, Ural Treasures Bank became the Urals’ 25th largest bank in terms of business loan portfolio, 14th largest bank in terms of securities portfolio, 12th largest bank in terms of the volume of natural persons’ deposits, and 13th largest bank in terms of consumer loan portfolio.

'Ural Treasures Bank has been trying to be as customer-friendly and people-oriented as possible for seventeen years already. To make ourselves more accessible to customers, we keep building up on our subsidiary network, we set up offices in both big cities and small settlements in the Urals, and we come up with special offers and events on regular basis. These include loan fairs where some discounts are offered, Lucky Days for deposits when increased interest rates are available, and prize-winning lotteries that are usually made into family events that are fun for both children and grownups. We are about to have a lottery for people who use My City, My Deposit, My Bank deposit schemes: to celebrate the bank’s 17th anniversary, the drawing will take place on December 17, 2007,’ the bank’s press officer reports.

Другие материалы по теме: