Ural Treasures Bank celebrates 17th anniversary

Ural Treasures Bank is to celebrate its 17th anniversary this winter. It was set up in 2001 when Asbestbank’s Yekaterinburg subsidiary was renamed into Ural Treasures Bank, with headquarters in Yekaterinburg.

According to the Expert Ural magazine (Vol. 40 (303)), Ural Treasures Bank was Ural Region’s 16th largest bank in terms of asset volume and 20th largest bank in terms of ATM turnover in January-June 2007. In addition, it was declared the region’s 25th largest bank in terms of business loan portfolio, 14th largest bank in terms of securities portfolio, 12th largest bank in terms of natural persons’ deposits, and 13th largest bank in terms of consumer loan portfolio.

Ural Treasures Bank keeps developing its subsidiary network and is now available in four Russian regions: Sverdlovsk Region, Kurgan Region, Perm Territory, and Tyumen Region. The bank’s press officer reports they often come up with special offers for their customers such as loan fairs when discounts and preferential borrowing terms are offered, and Lucky Days when increased interest rates are set for deposits and prize-winning lotteries are provided. Besides, Ural Treasures Bank launched its Business Season project in 2004 targeted at various enterprises.

This year’s celebrations included a prize-winning lottery for holders of such deposits as My City, My Deposit, My Bank. Also, children living in the local orphanages or problem families are going to be given some nicely decorated and wrapped books this December. In addition, the bank is planning to sponsor the traditional arts exhibition for students of the art lyceum.

'These seventeen years on the market have proved that Ural Treasures Bank is a transparent and ‘communicative’ bank. We are trying to take our customers’ wishes into consideration and come up with new financial services. We are still seen as a family bank that will always be there for its customers and their families. We hope the year 2008 will prove both exciting and fruitful. Ural Treasures Bank is grateful to all its partners for our successful cooperation and is always glad to see them,’ says CEO Ilya Markov.

Другие материалы по теме: