Julio Iglesias has heart problems during concert in Yekaterinburg

The famous singer Julio Iglesias had to cancel his concert in Yekaterinburg in the middle of the show due to some heart problems. This is the first time in his career that the singer had to stop in mid-concert and leave the stage.

The concert started right in time at 7 PM. After Julio Iglesias sang two songs, he addressed the audience in English. The concert coordinators translated his words.

‘I don’t feel good, I don’t look good and I’m having some problems with my voice. This is the first time I have to stop my own concert. I will try to perform for you tomorrow. I love you very much,’ the singer said.

People sitting in the first rows report they noticed there was something wrong with the great singer almost immediately.

The tickets to the concert cost between 2,000 RUR and 15,000 RUR. The concert coordinators suggested that people return their tickets, but some of the singer’s admirers preferred to come to the next concert that Julio Iglesias promised to give. Most likely, the singer will perform in Yekaterinburg as soon as tomorrow.

Другие материалы по теме: