SKB-Bank celebrates 18th anniversary

SKB-Bank celebrated its 18th anniversary on November 5, 2008.

‘We’ve come a long way over these eighteen years. We are one of Russia’s largest provincial banks by now, and the sun never sets on our hundreds of offices in the countries’ nine time zones. We have some prominent shareholders to fall back on, and we are trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers. Besides, we take pride in our close-knit team of loyal professionals,’ SKB-Bank’s Chairman of the Supervisory Board Vladimir Pukhov said.

‘There is more to this anniversary than simply a celebration day and another step on the way of our dynamic development. This date actually stands for eighteen years of fruitful cooperation, in which the bank has managed to earn a flawless business reputation, the respect of its competitors and the trust of its customers,’ added the bank’s BOD Chairman Mikhail Khodorovskiy.

‘SKB-Bank was able to stand the test of time and became a symbol and a guarantee of success, dependability, and stability for its partners. This is something we owe not only to our smoothly working team but also to our many customers’ great faith in us. We feel very good about our future and are trying to make SKB-Bank even more convenient and lucrative to work with every day. With all my heart, I congratulate our shareholders, our business partners, and all of our customers on the event and I wish you financial well-being that SKB-Bank may share,’ Mikhail Khodorovskiy said to his coworkers and partners.

Другие материалы по теме: