Toyota is the most popular foreign car in Yekaterinburg, claims Rishat Migamatov of Autonom

‘Autonom specializes in selling Russian cars; I’d say the best-selling Russian automobile is probably VAZ 2114,’ Rishat Migamatov of Autonom car show said to UrBC.

‘As for foreign cars, I think Toyota (which can be bought for $15,000 to $20,000) is the most popular car in Yekaterinburg at the moment. Actually, Kommersant newspaper published its report on the three leaders on the Russian market, and, in my opinion, these three brands enjoy the greatest demand in this city, too,’ Mr. Migamatov observed.

The official report on foreign cars sales on the Russian market in January-March 2007 compiled by the European Business Association should be published on April 11, 2007. According to Kommersant, Ford is sill leading the way, Chevrolet has remained No.2, and Hyundai has been replaced by Toyota. The overall increase in sales reached 73%, and experts claim that the market is to keep growing very impressively in 2007.

Другие материалы по теме: